Program Director Matthew Seager
“As a former gap year student and avid traveler, I am intimately familiar with and passionate about cultural immersion. I’ve lived in and traveled to these places for fun, and am excited to now share them with others. This is a service that combines my passion for travel, culture, and education. “
Relevant professional experience
- Gap year Cadiz, Spain
- Freshman year study abroad St. Louis University-Madrid campus, Madrid, Spain
- Coordinator and guide for Running of the Bulls tours, Pamplona, Spain
- Program Director Stanford University Entrepreneurial Summer Program
- Adjunct professor of Marketing, Global Citizens, and First Year Experience Program**
- College Admissions Counselor
- Spanish/US history teacher, dorm parent, coach at New England boarding schools
- Travel Tutor/private teacher–customized experiential-based learning programs in USA/Europe
- 20 years of backpacking and international travel experience in Europe and Latin America
- Political Consultant, former Stennis Congressional Intern (U.S. Senate)
**FYE is a year-long course designed to ease the transition from high school to college and develop critical thinking skills. Topics include time management, self-care and wellness, public speaking, interview skills, research tips, and study habits.
- Salisbury School (Salisbury, CT)
- College of Charleston, Political Science/Spanish (Charleston, SC)
- College of St. Joseph, MBA (Rutland, VT)
Pamplona Partner Ingenio International, Noel Quinlivan
Noel has over 25 years of experience in the study abroad industry. A resident of Pamplona, Spain and a native of Ireland, he is the founder the ESPA language school. Lives in Pamplona and is the managing director of our Spanish partner group, Ingenio International, which provides engineering specific summer programs for university students.
Ingenio Internacional is part of the Technical Industrial Engineers of Navarra whose main goal is to offer training opportunities at an international level. “We work with universities in the USA and with suppliers in Europe, to offer quality training. We only work with entities that are duly accredited and that have the most representative quality certificates of the sector and the country in which they are located.” Noel is the on site manager of the Go to Grow Abroad Pamplona program.
Manizales Director Antonio Jose Vasquez
Antonio has over 20 years of experience in the burgeoning Colombian tourism industry. Owner and operator of the Gran Via Hostel in Manizales, Colombia. Entrepreneur and co-owner of a beautiful ranch in the hills outside of Manizales, as well as several fashion retail stores in Manizales and Medellin that he operates with his wife and daughters. Antonio grew up in the hills surrounding Manizales and loves to share his knowledge of the area with others. Antonio is the on site manager of the Go to Grow Abroad Manizales program.